Want to go tandem skydiving in the sun? Skydive Spain is located just 20 minutes south-west of Sevilla, in the south of Spain. If you are looking to experience the thrill freefall without having any previous experience, tandem skydiving is a great choice for you. After only 15 minutes of instruction, you will be ready to do a tandem skydive with your expert instructor. You will experience terminal velocity at around 130 mph on your first jump for up to a minute! This can only be achieved from 15.000 feet.
- 15 minute briefing prior to the jump
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Highest exit altitude permitted in Europe: 15.000 ft!
- 1 full minute in freefall reaching a speed of 130mph!
- Exhilarating five minute canopy ride
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your tandem skydiving adventure! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first jump”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
Tandem Skydiving Discounts
Discounts are not accumulative. Discounts are only valid when booking online in advance and will not apply for tandem walk-ins. Discounts are not valid for participating agencies or collaborators.
|Type||Discount per person|
|Lunes Locos. Selected Mondays throughout the year. Online booking only||- $20|
|Students /active Military. ID proof required||- $10|
|Groups of 10+. 15k / 4600m tandem only||- $30|
|2nd tandem on the same day. Subject to availability||- $15|
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notarised signature on our Skydive Spain membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it.
- If you are aged 70 years or over, you will need your doctor to sign and stamp a Skydive Spain medical form. Without this form, you are unable to jump.
- Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs), each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a tandem skydive, however, we must know the full details in advance of the booking and a fitness declaration form must be signed at the DZ office on the day of the jump.
- The instructor is properly licenced and this licence includes Third Party Liability insurance which covers him/her and his/her passenger in the case of negligence. Therefore in the case of any injury that would require medical attention the passenger would cover the costs until responsibility is established. If the passenger requires additional coverage they can become a member of Federación Andaluza de Deportes Aéreos (FEADA) for an additional cost.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive.
You May Also Like
First-time skydiving? No problem! Tandem skydiving makes it easy for everyone to enjoy the amazing thrill of skydiving safely,
no experience required!
Do you dream of flying solo? Our training programs will teach you to become an independent skydiver and start you on your journey to earning your skydiving license.
Are you an experienced skydiver? Skydive SkyCaptain welcomes all fun jumpers to join our community! Click here to learn more about our facilities, landing area, and lift ticket prices.